The Hughes Family State of Affairs
1517 Aylesbury Ln, Plano TX, 75075 - (972)423-8611
I returned to the manager position at Rockwell Collins, Inc. and Beverly continues to be
the Presbyterian Minister in Commerce TX. (http://therevbev.com/www/therevbev)
This year can be summed up in four words: Joy, Parties, Busy and Travel.
The highlights were that our family grew by two this year through Zoë's birth and Sara & Leigh's wedding.
Beverly made her long awaited trip to Vienna.
A Month by Month Account of the Year
- Visited Family in Cedar Rapids Ia
- We spent New Years with friends in Ia
- Baby Showers
- Wedding Showers
- Zoë Elizabeth Hughes was born 7 February. Beverly and I always wondered if being grandparents
would make us feel old. Rather it made us grateful. Zoë is beautiful, fun and bright.
- Beverly traveled to Atlanta as a representative to the conference of churches
- Zoë was baptized. Rev Beverly Hughes Presiding
- David, Elaine, Zoë, Sara and I traveled to Cedar Rapids to visit family and friends
- Sara and Leigh were married on the 13th. Sara was beautiful. We feel Leigh (like Elaine
with David) will make Sara happy. We are blessed with our children's spouses. It was a big party. A thank you
to all of the friends and family that attended.
- Leigh's 30th B'Day
- Elaine's 35th B'Day
- Beverly made a trip to Omaha to meet up with some friends
- Beverly made her long awaited trip to Vienna Austria and met her sister Pat there. Beverly's
list of places to experience is finished. Time to make a new list.
- Beverly turned 55 in Vienna Austria (Last year it was in Japan and the US. There may be
a trend here). Beverly and Pat also made a side trip to Hungry. Yes they were trying to return the day of the terrorist
activity. However, they were only stranded a short while and were able to make it back the following day
- Our 35th Wedding Anniversary
- I finally made the motorcycle road trip to the Palo Duro Canyon
- David and Elaine's 3rd Anniversary
- Beverly and I traveled to Cedar Rapids IA to visit family then off to Panora to meet up
with the O'l Bridge Group
- David, Zoë and I made a trip to Iowa so David could show off his daughter to his fraternity
brothers, friends and family
- Beverly attended a pain clinic
- A big Thanksgiving Day celebration at our house
- Met up with family in Colorado while Beverly performed a wedding for some friends
- Open house in Commerce for the church
- David's 32nd Birthday
Beverly - email@example.com 972-333-8292(m), David - firstname.lastname@example.org , Elaine - email@example.com, Leigh - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sara - email@example.com, Wayne - firstname.lastname@example.org 214-289-1077(m)
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Live well & Enjoy!!
Wayne & Beverly Hughes