The Hughes Family State of Affairs
1517 Aylesbury Ln, Plano TX, 75075 - (972) 423-8611 http://therevbev.com
I continue to work at Rockwell Collins, Inc. and Beverly is now the Minister at West
Fork Presbyterian Church, Grand Prairie TX
This year Beverly changed churches. After 6 years of visiting each other, she left
Commerce TX and is now at Grand Prairie TX. The benefit - we are living in the same place. It was difficult to
leave Commerce as Beverly was a central figure in the town (through a number of organizations) and we had many
friends there. We had some plans but they didn't work out. It came time to make other plans.
2007 came to a sad ending with the death of both of our mothers. Beverly's in Nov.
and mine in Dec.
Our careers made milestones as Beverly has been an Ordained Presbyterian Minister
for 20 years and I have worked for Collins for 35 years.
A Month by Month Account of the Year
- Brought in the New Year visiting some long time friends
- Beverly's sister Pat was working in Paris Fr and since neither Beverly nor I had
been to Paris, we took the opportunity to go and visit Pat & Jim. I really enjoyed Paris. Thank You Pat &
- I had a nose surgery - Boy did that hurt!
- Had the children and their families over for Easter
- Beverly left First Presbyterian Church Commerce. There were several recognition
dinners given in her honor.
- We took a short vacation to Greensboro NC - Visited a huge estate, a winery, a Harley-Davidson
museum, a pottery village and saw the "Boss" in concert. Pretty good trip for a place with no tourism.
- Beverly began as the Minister at West Fork Presbyterian Church located in Grand
- Sara & Leigh's Second Anniversary
- I went to my niece's HS graduation in Manhattan KS
- Leigh's 32nd B'Day
- Elaine's 37th B'Day
- Beverly met up with girl friends in Omaha
- I had been working for Collins for 35 years. Made a few speeches & played some
- Beverly has been an ordained minister for 20 Years. We had a surprise party for
her. Additionally there was a celebration at the church
- We went to Omaha for out Niece's Wedding and visited some friends who use to live
in Cedar Rapids IA
- Beverly traveled to Portland to perform a wedding for a family member
- Beverly turned 57
- Our 37th Wedding Anniversary
- I took my Annual Labor Day Motorcycle Adventure Trip. This time to the Gate Way
of West Texas
- I turned 29 (What can I say? I'm an enigma!)
- Maia's First B'Day and First B'Day Party
- David and Elaine's 5th Anniversary
- A short trip to West Iowa to visit good friends
- A big Thanksgiving Day celebration at our house
- David's 34th B'Day
- The Christmas Letter is sent out
Beverly - firstname.lastname@example.org 972-333-8292(m), David - email@example.com , Elaine
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Leigh - email@example.com
Sara - firstname.lastname@example.org, Wayne - email@example.com 214-289-1077(m)
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Live well & Enjoy!!
Wayne & Beverly Hughes