Hughes Family State of Affairs for 2011
Aylesbury Ln, Plano TX, 75075 - (972) 423-8611(h) http://therevbev.com
The BIG news is that Leigh & Sara had a baby boy (Michael Godecke) in Dec.
Continue To Work At Rockwell Collins, Inc. and Beverly Continues As The
Interim pastor At Trinity Presbyterian Church, The Colony TX.
For The Big Trip This Year We Took The Family to Disney World.
People Helped Out While Beverly Was Recouping From Her Second Knee
Replacement. I Am Very Thankful To All As It Was Me They Provided
The Most Relief For.
It Was A HOT
One In Texas This Year. We Broke The Record For The Most Days
Over 100F. The Only Good Thing About Heat Is "You Don't Have To Shovel It."
A Month By Month
Account Of The Year
New Year Arrived While Visiting Friends In Davenport IA
- I'm Still A Road Warrior. Helping Out With A Project In Iowa With Much Commuting.
- Lots Of Snow And Ice For Super Bowl 45. Also Kept Me From Making It Home That Weekend.
- Zoe's 5th B'Day
Godecke's 1st B'Day
- I'm Still A Road Warrior
- Sara's 34th B'Day
- Since Nov I Was A Road Warrior. It Is Good To Be Home!
- Had The Family Over For Easter Dinner At Our House
- Sara Told Us We're Going To Be Grandparents Again
- Took a Motorcycle Ride Benefiting The American Legion
- Celebrated Mother's Day at David & Elaine's
- Sara & Leigh's 5th Anniversary
- Elaine's 40th B'Day
- Took the Whole Family To Walt Disney World For Our 40th Anniversary And Beverly's 60th B'Day Celebration.
- Beverly Had Her Other (Left) Knee Replacement Surgery
- Beverly Recovering From Her Surgery
- Replaced The Home's HAC Unit - Boy Howdy, We Needed the AC
- Beverly's 60th B'Day
- Our 40th Wedding
Course I Turned 29
- Took A Labor Day Motorcycle Trip to The Oldest Town In Texas
- Maia's 4th B'Day
- David & Elaine's 8th Anniversary
- Remodeled Two Bathrooms
- Met Up With The O'l Bridge Group in Iowa
- Grace's 2nd B'Day
- Beverly's Last Church Youth "Overnight Lock In". She Is Officially Too Old!
Feast At David & Elaine's
- Michael Joshua Godecke (our miracle baby) arrived 9 Dec. I was out of town but was able to meet him a few days later.
- David's 37th B'Day
- The Christmas Letter Is Sent Out
- Here we go again.
Wayne - firstname.lastname@example.org
do come to Texas for vacation. If yall want to take a vacation,
you are welcome to come on down! We'd enjoy it.
Christmas & Happy New Year - Live well & Enjoy!!
Wayne & Beverly Hughes