Hughes Family State of Affairs for 2017
1517 Aylesbury Ln, Plano TX, 75075 -
(972) 423-8611(h) http://therevbev.com
Officially Retired On May 31st. We Had a Party For Friends,
Family & Staff. The Church Had A Lunch Reception As Well.
Said That Now She Is Retired She Would Like To Do A Bit Of Traveling.
So In Four Months We Visited Family In Arizona, Met Up With Our
Children's Family In California, Took A Viking River Cruise, Attended A Wedding In Kansas And A Friend's Reunion In IA.
- Our Big Trip This Year Was Traveling
to Basel Switzerland For A Few Days Then Cruising On A Viking Riverboat
Up The Rhine, Taking Excursions In Germany And France. We Disembarked
In Amsterdam Netherlands, Where We Toured For A Few More Days.
We Can Truthfully Say That We Traveled to France And to Germany 5
Times This Year (Not Mentioning That Rhine Shores Span The Two
- I Took Some Motorcycle Day Rides With The "Easy Riders" Riding Club
A Month By Month
Account Of The Year
- Celebrated David's B'Day With His Family In Iowa
- We Rang In The New Year With Friends
- We Attended The Installation Of Beverly's Brother "Jim Hirl" As Potentate Of Omaha's Tangier Shrine
- ZoŽ's 11th B'Day
- James' 7th B'Day
- Sara's 40th B'Day
& Road Trip - Attended Beverly's Brother's Potentate Ball In
Omaha NE, On To Rochester Minnesota To Visit Mark & Meet Jeanne
Olson Then to Des Moines To Over Night At The Potratz' And Return Home.
It Was A Whirlwind Trip.
Dinner At Sara & Leigh's Home
- We Rented A Camping Trailer For A Week To See If That Would Fit Our Life Style
& Leigh's 11th Anniversary
- Beverly OFFICALY Retired
- Mary & Evan Potratz Stopped By For A Visit On Their Driving Vacation
- We visited our Niece Melissa & Husband Bryan In Gilbert Az
- Leigh's B'Day
- Spent The 4th Of July With The Children's Families At Disneyland And Universal Studios California
With Beverly's Sister & Her Husband to Basel Switzerland, Then Took A Viking Riverboat Cruise
Up The Rhine To Amsterdam.
- Attended Our Niece's (Diane Hughes) Wedding In Lawrence KS
Returning Home We Stopped In Tulsa OK To View The Woody Guthrie Museum
& Discovered That The Night Before A Tornado Destroyed The Hotel We
Were Planning On Staying At.
- Beverly Turned 66
46th Wedding Anniversary. The Solar System Held An Eclipse To Honor Us.
- Although I Turned 29, I Find That My Body Is Aging. This I Do Not Understand!
- Maia's 10th B'Day
- David & Elaine's 14th Anniversary
- We Attended The Texas State Fair On Senior Day & Indulged In The Fair Food
Trip To Des Moines - Visiting Some High-school Friends, The Bridge
Group Reunion And A Tour Of What Use To Be Our High-school.
- Beverly & I Took An Overnight Motorcycle Trip To Haunted Jefferson TX
- Halloween At David & Elaine's
- Caia, Ethan & Daughters Stopped By For A Visit
- Grace's 8th B'Day (TG Holiday In Her Honor)
Feast - The Whole Family At Our House
- Beverly & I Attended A Reba McEntire Concert
- Mark & Jeanne Olson Stopped By For A Short Visit
- Michael's 6th B'Day
- David's B'Day
Christmas Letter Is Sent Out
We Go Again!!!
Wayne - email@example.com
Do Come To Texas For Vacation. If Y'all
Want To Take A Vacation, You Are Welcome To Come On Down!
We'd Enjoy It.
Christmas & Happy New Year - Live well & God Bless!!
Wayne & Beverly Hughes