Hughes Family State of Affairs for 2018
1517 Aylesbury Ln, Plano TX, 75075 -
(972) 423-8611(h) http://therevbev.com
- Started The Year Off By Replacing The 2009 Sportster with a 2007 Road King. Older But A Better Suspension.
- We Have Had Several People Stop By For A Visit Which We Enjoyed Very Much
had "3" Big Trips This Year. 1st Was To The Grand Canyon In
Arizona. 2nd Was With Friends Phil & Penny Colbaugh, To Holland (Attending Keukenhof + Other)
And Then On To North Ireland and Ireland. 3rd Was To England With The Plano Civic Choir
Also Visited Our O'l Stomping Grounds Of Iowa for Zion
Presbyterian's 150 Year Celebration, The Iowa State Fair and A Friend's
Taken A Number Of Day Rides With The Easy Riders RC. The Rides
Are Best Described As "Ride Somewhere, Eat Something And Enjoy The
- We Had A Scare, Concerning Our Friend Penny Colbaugh. The Good News Is That She Is On The Mend.
- Beverly Is Enjoying Retirement But Not Her Arthritis. She Started On Biologic Meds Which Seem To Help
A Month By Month
Account Of The Year
- Beverly, Pixie & I Took A Road Trip To AZ To See The Grand Canyon And Petrified Forest.
- On The Return Trip We Stopped In Albuquerque NM To Visit With Beverly's Seminary Roommate Karen Bash
- ZoŽ's 12th B'Day
- James' 8th B'Day
- Beverly Performed A Wedding In Kingfisher OK For One Of Her Youth (No Longer A Youth) From The Commerce Church
- I Performed In A Talent Show. Jokes, Guitar & Song. I Had Fun.
- Sara's B'Day
Dinner, Family At Our House
- Traveled To Holland, North Ireland and Ireland
& Leigh's 12th Anniversary
Zion Presbyterian Church's 150 Year Celebration In Coggon IA.
Zion Was Beverly's First Church & Where She Was Ordained.
- Traveled To England With The Plano Civic Choir. Beverly Performed And I Went As A Sherpa
- Leigh's B'Day
- Spent The 4th Of July With David's Family
- For Beverly's B'Day Present We Traveled To Des Moines IA To Attend The Iowa State Fair And Meet Up With Friends
- Beverly Turned 67
47th Wedding Anniversary.
Turned 29! However, My Chronometer And Odometer Are Not In
Agreement. Guess It's The Miles That Takes
- Maia's 11th B'Day
- David & Elaine's 15th Anniversary
- We Attend A Friend's Reunion In Panora IA
- Halloween At Our Children's Homes
- Grace's 9th B'Day
Feast - The Whole Family At Our House
- Michael's 7th B'Day
- David's B'Day
Christmas Letter Is Sent Out
We Go Again!!!
Wayne - firstname.lastname@example.org
Do Come To Texas For Vacation. If Y'all
Want To Take A Vacation, You Are Welcome To Come On Down!
We'd Enjoy It.
Christmas & Happy New Year - Live well & God Bless!!
Wayne & Beverly Hughes