Hughes Family State of Affairs for 2020
8305 Monica Cir Plano TX 75025-4805 -
(469) 656-1287(h) http://TheRevBev.Com
Big News Is That We Moved A Bit Closer To Our Children's Families
FROM: 1517 AYLESBURY LN PLANO TX 75075 TO:
8305 MONICA CIR PLANO TX 75025-4805
The Year With A 22 Day Trip/Cruise Traversing The Panama Canal
- We are Fortunate That Our Family Remained Healthy And Employed.
- Our Annual Visit With Cedar Rapids Friends Was Canceled And Virtual Meetups Have Taken Its Place
A Month By Month
Account Of The Year
the Year Off With An Excellent Cruise. We Flew to Los Angeles,
Cruised to Mexico, On To Nicaragua, Costa Rico, Through the Panama Canal, Columbia And Disembarked In Ft Lauderdale.
- ZoŽ's 14th B'Day.
- James' 10th B'Day
- I Had Bilateral Surgery On My Eye Lids And Eye Brows. You Can See My Eyes Now.
- Sara's B'Day
- Along With The Rest Of You, The Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Had Us Shelter In Place
Dinner At David & Elaineís With The Whole Family
- Still Dealing With The Restrictions Related To The COVID-19 Pandemic
- We Weren't Up To Much Due To COVID-19. Mostly I Go To Either The Grocery Or The Hardware Stores
- Sara & Leigh's 14th Anniversary
- Leigh's B'Day
- We Started The Process Of Moving By Selling Our House And Storing Stuff At Our Children's Homes
- Moved From The Aylesbury House To The Monica House
- Texas Returned To The Mandatory Mask Wearing Phase For COVID-19
Turned 69. Of Course She Had Lunch At The Waffle House
49th Wedding Anniversary. Not Much Hoopla. Saving The Hoopla For Our 50th (Assuming We Can Travel)
Turned 29! For The 40th Time? That Doesn't Sound Right!?!?
Took The Families To Topgolf To Get Out & Away From Cell Phones.
- Maia's 13th B'Day. Officially A Teenager!
- David & Elaine's 17th Anniversary
& I Traveled To Iowa To Get Out Of The Heat And To See Iowa's Fall
Color. The Potratz In DM And The Schultes And Barchards In CR
Hosted Our Visit Though We Mainly Stayed In A Hotel. We Planned
On Visiting With Many People But The Likelihood Of Contracting Or Spreading Covid-19 Caused Us To Sadly Minimize Our Interactions.
- Grace's 11th B'Day
Feast - The Whole Family At Our House
- Sending Out The Christmas Letter Early As I Need To Get Our New Contact Info Out There.
- Anxiously Awaiting The Arrival Of The CV-19 Vaccine
- Michael's 9th B'Day
- David's B'Day
- Who Knows??? It Will Be Our 50th Wedding Anniversary But At This Time Covid-19 Is Interfering.
Wayne - firstname.lastname@example.org
Do Come To Texas For Vacation. If Y'all
Want To Take A Vacation, You Are Welcome To Come On Down!
We'd Enjoy It.
Christmas & Happy New Year - Live well & God Bless!!
Wayne & Beverly Hughes